Taking a cooking class in Bali is a fun way to learn how to prepare Balinese food. From selecting the local ingredient to plating the food, our Balinese cooking lesson will take you on an exclusive journey.
Additionally, we take you to a neighborhood market to look for regional ingredients before we start our Bali cooking class. The knowledgeable staff will drive you to the neighborhood market and hand you a list of ingredients to buy.
This Bali Cooking Class will be led by a professional chef in the interim. On this Balinese cooking lesson, there will be 3 courses: an appetizer, a main dish, and a dessert.
Additionally, we can provide cooking lessons in other cuisines like European, Asian, and Indonesian for an additional fee. As a result, taking a Bali cooking class is one of the must-do tourist activities while visiting Bali.
About what is this activity?
We pick you up from your hotel (within a certain area) to begin our Bali cooking class, and we then drop you off at the cooking class location. The staff will then drive you to the neighborhood market to start the Balinese cooking lesson. You can choose from a variety of local ingredients found here. We then start the cooking process when we return to the cooking class location. Before this activity begins, the professional chef will brief you on safety procedures and provide a brief explanation of the ingredients. You will learn how to prepare the appetizer, main course, and dessert in Balinese cuisine. The chef will also show you how to cut the ingredients, ravine the spices, cook the food, and plate it.
At the conclusion, you will have the chance to sample your meal and take pleasure in lunch or dinner. After the cooking class is over, we will return you to your hotel. Therefore, this is one of the distinctive tours that visitors to this island enjoy taking.
Bali Cooking Class Price :
Mininum Booking 2 person
|2 Person||IDR 600.000|
Price Include :
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Traditional market visit (valid for certain area only)
- Process of cooking (appetizer, main course and dessert)
- A part of chef uniform (kitchen hat and apron)
- Kitchenware rental
- Lunch or Dinner
- Bali Cooking Class Certificate
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Cover Area for Pick up ( Ubud )
- The Transfer will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US :
- Call or hit us by Whatsapp +62 812-3683-536 / press the floating whatsapp button so you can directly connect with us
- We will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Chat Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org