Ulun Danu Temple Tour is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Bali. here you can see unique things. You can see the temple is in the middle of the lake. When the lake water rises, Ulun Danu Bratan Bedugul Temple will be seen floating on the surface of the lake water. Not only that, you will also be taken to see the largest rice terrace in Bali, namely Jatiluih. Here you can do trekking for approximately 2 hours. after Jatiluih, you will be escorted to a coffee plantation (coffee break) to relax and enjoy coffee in order to get back the energy that was drained a lot after treeking. then the last trip of this tour is Tanah Lot Temple. in Tanah Lot Temple You will also
see the uniqueness. Tanah Lot Temple stands towards the beach. when there is sea water, this temple is also seen floating on the beach.
Places of interest to visit during Ulun Danu Beratan Tour :
- Ulundanu Bratan Temple
Standing beautifully on a calm lake, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple presents a charming treat of a sacred building typical of the island of Bali. In this place, you can contemplate for a moment while enjoying the cool air typical of the highlands with the artistic feel of the Island of the Gods that soothes the soul.
- Jati Luih Rice Terrace
At the Jatiluwih , visitors can see the vast expanse of green rice fields that is soothing to the eyes. The rice fields here are in the form of terraced terraces between one land and another.
- Coffee Plantation
Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also they sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak, its produce "Coffee Luwak", and this coffee luwak become the famous coffee with complete taste.
- Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot is one of the important temples for Balinese Hindus and the location of the temple is located on a large rock off the coast. Tanah Lot Temple is a tourism icon on the island of Bali. In addition, it is one of the famous tourist attractions on the island of Bali that must be visited. Because this tourist spot in Bali is so famous, almost every day, this tourist attraction is always crowded with tourist visits.
Ulundanu Bratan Tour Itenarary :
Ulun Danu Bratan Tour Price :
|1-4 Person||USD $55 / car|
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Cover Area for Pick up ( Kuta , Nusadua , Sanur , Seminyak , Ubud , Canggu )
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Let us know if you have a destination other than the list above. we will adjust the price and others
- Call or hit us by Whatsapp +62 812-3683-536 / press the floating whatsapp button so you can directly connect with us
- We will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Chat Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email : email@example.com