Ubud Tour is one of the famous Bali Sightseeing Activities to visit places of interest in Ubud and surrounding area. It is one of the popular Bali Full Day Tours as an alternative to tourist activities in Bali.
Our Ubud Tour is very exciting to explore the traditional village with its social activities and culture from the local community. It is a wonderful trip to see the Balinese life full of culture.
The Ubud Tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer. To keep your convenience and enjoyable journey, our professional driver is always outstanding offer our best service with the information you need. This tour is running every day except on silent day that will bring you into fantastic experiences.
Places of interest to visit during Ubud Tour :
1. Batuan Temple
Batuan Temple is one of the most popular and beautiful village temple which is part of three major temples in a village that is called Tri Kahyangan, and designed with Balinese architecture with split gates, stone guardians, thatched shrines, and detailed carvings.
The Batuan Temple, referred to locally as Pura Puseh Batuan is a focal landmark in the namesake village of Batuan, well-known for its traditional Balinese arts and paintings. one of three village temples dedicated to the gods of the Hindu trinity
2. Tegenungan Waterfall
Tegenungan waterfall is one of the most popular Bali waterfalls. Located 30 min south from Ubud, a visit to Tegenungan waterfall Bali is a perfect day trip. The 25 meter high waterfall is very powerful, especially after rainy season. You can swim at the plunge pool of the waterfall and take some great photos.
3. Mongkey Forest
The Ubud Monkey Forest is home to over 700 grey long-tailed macaques. Also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, this natural sanctuary has paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest as well as several ancient temples under dense foliage. It’s a popular wildlife reserve in Bali thanks to its community-based management, location and ease of access.
4. Bali Coffee Plantation
Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also they sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak, its produce "Coffee Luwak", and this coffee luwak become the famous coffee with complete taste.
5. Rice Terraces Tegalalang
Tegalalang Rice Terraces in Ubud which is famous for its beautiful rice field views and innovative irrigation system made by local residents. Known as subak, it is a traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system handed down by a respected ancestor named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century.
6. Tirta Empul Temple
Tirta Empul is dedicated to Vishnu, the Hindu God of water. In the Balinese language, Tirta Empul loosely translated means water gushing from the earth, which for this reason Tirta Empul is regarded as a holy spring. The Tirta Empul Temple includes shrines to Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, as well as one for Indra and Mount Batur. It is considered one of the five most holy temples in all of Bali and is considered one of the holiest water sources in Bali.
Ubud Tour Itinerary :
- 09:00 Pick up at the hotel.
- 09:30 Tegenungan Waterfall.
- 10:45 Mongkey Forest.
- 12:30 Coffee Plantation.
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:15 Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15:45 Tirta Empul Temple
- 17:00 Arrive at the hotel
Ubud Tour Price :
|Number Of Participants
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Let us know if you have a destination other than the list above. we will adjust the price and others
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Call or hit us by Whatsapp +62 812-3683-536 / press the floating whatsapp button so you can directly connect with us
- We will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Chat Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org