The iconic tourist destination in Bali besides Tanah Lot is Ulun Danu Bratan Temple. Pictures of the temple on the edge of the lake have been scattered everywhere, and are often covered by foreign media. In Indonesia alone, this temple is immortalized as one of the pictures on the Rp 50,000 banknote. So, don't be surprised if the tour packages at this temple are always in demand by many travelers.
To find out more complete information about Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, see the explanation below:
The Attraction of Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
When taking the Ulun Danu Bratan Temple tour, you can do some interesting things below:
Capture the Temple View
It is inevitable that the reason tourists take the Ulun Danu Bratan Temple tour is the view of the temple. When visiting, tourists can take pictures of the temple from a different perspective. The view of the temple near the lake with towering buildings looks beautiful on camera. In addition, the mountain background also makes this area look more beautiful.
Tourists who take this tour package can also take pictures of themselves with the background of the temple in a crowd or take selfies.
Read Also: " Amazing Ubud Tour With Popular Tourist Destinations "
Enjoying the Cool Air
The Lake Bratan area where this temple stands is at an altitude of 1,239 meters above sea level. This situation makes tourists who take tour, can enjoy the cool air and tend to be cold in the morning and evening.
With unspoiled air, tourists can enjoy a comfortable and quiet tour. Coming here not only satisfies the desire to take photos, but can also be used to calm the mind. If tourists are tired of the hustle and bustle of Kuta and Seminyak, Lake Bratan is ready to welcome you with its silence.
Doing a Photography Session
The attractive atmosphere and beautiful scenery make the Ulun Danu Bratan Temple tour package also a location for photography sessions. Many professional photographers come here to make the temple scene a photography location. They come with professional models or clients who want to hold a pre-wedding photo session.
Explore the Lake by Boat
If tourists are tired of doing photography sessions and hunting for selfie locations, they can explore the lake. The Ulun Danu Bratan Temple tour package provides boats that can be rented to explore the lake water from end to end until satisfied.
While exploring in this tourist area, tourists can enjoy a comfortable and cool atmosphere. This tour package will provide an amazing experience, so it feels like coming back again one day.
Exploring the Natural Temple Area
In addition to exploring the lake area, those of you who take the Ulun Danu Bratan Temple tour package can also enjoy the mountainous area and surrounding parks. Here, some animals such as deer are allowed to roam freely. Tourists can approach and witness the beauty of the park and the life of the deer.
Information related to Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
To make it easier for you when visiting Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, pay attention to the important information below:
- Location: Jl. Bedugul-Singaraja, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali
- Operating hours: 08.00-18.00 WITA
- Tourists who come here are allowed to do all photography sessions as long as they are polite and do not damage the facilities and temple buildings.
Tips for Visiting Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
the tour to this temple runs smoothly, pay attention to the following tips:
- Wear polite clothes because this area is sacred by Hindus. In addition, always wear clothes that are a bit thick because the Lake Bratan area is quite cold in the morning or evening.
- Obey all the rules inside the temple, such as not touching or damaging it. Today, many tourists do everything they can to make it look hits even if they have to sacrifice the tourist attractions they visit.
- Enjoy the thrill of exploring by boat, but be careful because the average depth of the lake is 23 meters. Ask the boat operator for a safety vest before traveling.
- To get a good picture, it is recommended to come in the morning because the atmosphere is still quiet. Once daylight comes, you'll be hard pressed to get a good picture.
Vehicle Access to Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
In order to arrive safely at Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, tourists can use the following transportation:
- Hire Driver Bali
- Rent Scooter
Of the two modes of transportation above, it is recommended that you Hire Driver Bali because the location is quite far and there is a chance of traffic jams. So, rather than the bloated transportation budget, it's better to rent a vehicle, either a car or a motorbike.