Combination Tour Ubud - Kintamani an Bali Full Day Tour Packages to experience Visit locations of interest in Ubud & Kintamani with stunning tourism site and best atmosfer make this Combination Tour is enjoyable. Tour will go to the favorite traveler vacation spot.
Places of interest to visit during UBUD & KINTAMANI Tour :
- Bali Barong Dance
In Balinese mythology, Barong is a figure in the form of a lion, considered the King of Spirits who represents Virtue. Barong is seen as a 'guardian angel'. Against Kindness is represented by another mythical creature called Rangda ('widow' in Javanese), the Queen of Satan. Rangda leads an army of evil wizards against the leader of the forces of Good. As a mirror of life, Barong Dance depicts two characters involved in endless battles.
Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. Furthermore, Celuk Village has been appointed as one of Bali Places of Interest since many visited by tourists everyday in particular when they join Ubud Tour or Kintamani Volcano Tour.
The main thing you can do at Kintamani tourist attractions, is to enjoy lunch while seeing the beautiful view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Most of the restaurants in Kintamani provide buffet-type food, so you can enjoy food to your heart's content.
In addition to seeing the natural scenery of mountains and lakes, tourists who vacation to Kintamani tourist attractions also like the activity of bathing in natural hot springs in the village of Toya Bungkah.
- Tirta Empul Temple
Tirta Empul is a temple taken into consideration sacred with the aid of using Balinese Hindu community. The temple has numerous holy springs which can be stated to had been created with the aid of using The God Indra and believed to be blessed water that might purify folks who shower there.
Tirta Empul is devoted to Vishnu, the Hindu God of water. In the Balinese language, Tirta Empul loosely translated method water gushing from the earth, which because of this Tirta Empul is appeared as a holy spring.
The Tirta Empul Temple consists of shrines to Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, in addition to one for Indra and Mount Batur. It is taken into consideration one of the 5 maximum holy temples in all of Bali and is taken into consideration one of the holiest water reassets in Bali.
UBUD and Kintamani Tour Itenarary :
08:00 Pick up at the hotel.
09:00 Barong Dance
10:15 Celuk Village
14:00 Tirta Empul
16:00 Arrive at the hotel
Ubud & Kintamani Tour Price
|2-4 Person||USD $55 / Car|
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Cover Area for Pick up ( Kuta , Nusadua , Sanur , Seminyak , Ubud , Canggu )
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Let us know if you have a destination other than the list above. we will adjust the price and others
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US :
- Call or hit us by Whatsapp +62 812-3683-536 / press the floating whatsapp button so you can directly connect with us
- We will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Chat Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email : email@example.com